Are you waiting for the right moment to be HAPPY?
What does it take to be happy?
Can we always remain happy?
We celebrate festivals but do we celebrate ourselves?
How should we celebrate ourselves and why?
Are these questions confusing you?
1. What does it take to be happy?
2. Can we always remain happy?
The answer to these two questions is first to “Know yourself”.
Yes, you read it right.
Knowing yourself is the key to remaining happy.
“Knowing yourself is the beginning of all wisdom”
Who am I? is a spiritual way to know yourself
Knowing self is wisdom, knowing others is knowledge.
When you know yourself, you engage with yourself deeply and unleash your hidden potential.
But knowing yourself begins when you get answers to questions like “ What am I?” & “What can I?”
What am I? and What am I made up of?
There are four basic elements:
1. Fire: Am I like a fire, feeler, or thinker, always ignited, logical, self-motivator?
2. Earth: Am I like earth, an obedient follower, who wants to be treated just as sowing a seed, nurturing with care, or like when molded, heated, shaped into a sculpture?
3. Water: Am I like water, an effective personality like water which when heated becomes hot, when refrigerated becomes cold?
4. Air: Am I like air, the diplomatic, a leader personality, flowing with the flow but also makes others flow with us, soothing, easy?
What can I?
We all are born with different talents, strengths, hobbies, and behavior traits.
Not every individual is successful in their career and life.
Does having a lot of money make one happy? If so, why there is still emptiness felt?
That’s why it is good to decode oneself and know better about their capabilities, potential, and much more.
Once you know “What am I?” & “What can I?” this gives the best of both worlds.
But there are behaviors like confidence & thoughtfulness and much more that are vital too. Analyze yourself and ask these questions about your behaviors.
Am I a great planner or fearless executor?
Am I patient or a self-motivator?
Too much self-motivation leads to impatience.
Am I independent or cooperative?
Too much independence leads to conflicted relations, and too much cooperation leads to creating dependencies.
Am I persistent or sensitive?
Too much persistence damages self-esteem and too much sensitivity create irritation.
Am I too accurate/perfect or enthusiastic?
Too much perfection or resource orientation damages and hampers one’s enjoyment to the fullest.
Am I too friendly and efficient?
All these behavior traits are not bad but do not glorify anyone of them, instead maintain a balance between all these behaviors.
Know Yourself through Genetic Brain Profiling:
What is GBP?
Genetic brain profiling, GBP is the assessment that helps decode the Strengths, Weaknesses, Opportunities, and Threats (SWOT) of an individual even at the age of just 2 years.
This throws light on our inherent Learning Potential, Strengths, and Personality and can be judiciously used in Parenting, Teaching, Employment, and Relationships.
GBP decodes how an Individual is wired and how one can learn. More precisely, the quality & the quantity of learning by seeing, hearing, and doing can be decoded. GBP identifies how he/she uses different bits of intelligence and lobes of the brain. GBP shows the areas of excellence/interest and also what bores them. It guides about favorite subjects and the challenging subjects based on how and for what their brain pattern is made rather than how one feels.
To know more visit: https://www.midnaglobal.com/decoding.php
Now, the next question is, we celebrate festivals, but do we celebrate ourselves?
Most of us will answer it as
“NO, why celebrate or
Yes, I celebrate myself once a year on my birthday?”
How should we celebrate ourselves and why?
The answer to these questions is lying in Knowing Yourself again.
Knowing yourself is like decoding your design. When we decode ourselves, we explore ourselves, we engage ourselves, and we accept and move towards experience, enlightenment, and self-actualization.
And then celebrate the discovery of yourself.
As this whole process takes place, we realize it deeper and clearer:
● Nobody is superior or inferior, we are just different. The creator has created each one of us differently and that is why everyone is unique in their own way.
● Love yourself, the way you are designed, and then go on a journey of spreading love.
● No one is perfect, including you, accept this fact, and then loving everyone & accepting everyone becomes easier.
● Values are more important than valuables.
● Serve in whichever sector of occupation you are, when you give more, you get more.
● Leadership is not about getting, not about you, but giving selflessly. Giving is life to get much more.
● The key to success is being happy. And when you are happy life becomes a celebration.
● Celebrate by being happy, spreading love, serving more, and giving more selflessly.
Steps to celebrate:
1. Know your design.
2. Accept your design
3. Love your design
4. Celebrate self
Once you start celebrating the little victories in life, you will realize just how infinite they truly are
At The Guiding Voice, we make every attempt to bring in the best of the content from speakers around the world, however, we would like to understand from you the best ways to make yourself happy.
Originally published at https://www.linkedin.com.